Saturday, May 13, 2006

Many a times i sit on my computer, try to forms thoughts into words
and come up something decent. But does it matter, what i write? Does it matter if anyone gives a shit what i am writing is good or not. Well it does not. I write for my own pleasure. For the love of this life ,which is too precious.
So, if anyone of you have started reading this, coz you think what a good writer i am and all, i better terll you this is going to be a bunch of horse shit. I dO Nat CaaRe Where my spllngs r GOING,,.,;!!#@ or what PnctuaTIOn i am USING>

These are ,my thoughts and i write for my own pleasure

I want to talk about perfection today? What is perfection to you? is it being able to do your thing so well that people talk about you? Or is it doing something that wins you lot of appreciation? well to me perfection is when you do something and you fall in love with the "Doing", not the end result of it. Perfection is when you create something and you stop and wonder, have i actually built this? When you start worshipping your own Doing.

I believe we can become good on anything when we fall truly in love with it. Noiw that does not mean that you do something that is cool or that is trendy, but that sure means that you worship what you do.

Now i dun think i can write any more, so before i delete this too and maybe delete this whole blog anyway i guess i should publish this post and never come back here again

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! welcome back! To me, perfection is a subjective feeling and you are perfect when you FEEL it is! So, the question of the whole world acknowledging it does not arise!
Keep posting...we do not read your blog in search of perfection...
You have words that can cut through the noise...so keep going
Cheers! :)

Anonymous said...

"There are many types of silence. There is a silence before the note,
there is a silence at the end and there is a silence in the middle"
(Daniel Barenboim)

Rohit said...

hi "its me"
thanks a lot......

Pallavi Sharma said...

welcome a**h***
u knw u write for urself so why bother askin
just stop hating it so much just b'coz YOU are lazy
it's not a mandate that u write it here
just helps you keep track and wonder at ur own work
or curse it
whichever makes u feel better
-love, p2